Explore Our Hotel
Modern Wandsworth hotel near Clapham Common with breakfast and Wi-Fi included
Holiday Inn Express® London – Wandsworth is a 35-minute train ride from Gatwick Airport (LGW), via Clapham Junction Station, and Heathrow Airport (LHR) is just over an hour away. Hop on a train to London Waterloo from Clapham to explore the city’s popular attractions like Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and Tower of London. You’re well-placed for catching musicals and plays in the West End. Sports fans are within easy reach of Stamford Bridge, home of Chelsea FC, and if you’re in town for tennis at Wimbledon, it’s a short tube ride away.
Watch Rugby at Twickenham Stadium, a 25-minute train ride away or head to events at nearby Clapham Common. In town on business? Hold a meeting for up to 20 in our on-site meeting room.
- Express Start™ Breakfast included
- 3-minute walk to Wandsworth Town station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack menu Monday – Thursday
Grab a cold pint and tasty pizza from the bar and chill out in the hotel lounge until it’s time to catch some z’s in your modern room with free Wi-Fi and comfy beds. In the morning, get your protein fix with scrambled eggs, bacon, sausages and beans or fill up on the continental items - croissants, yoghurt, porridge and fruit.
- Black-out Shades
- Pillow Menu
- Crib Available
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Separate Hanging Closet
- In-Room Heating and A/C Controls
- Sofa Bed/Sleeper Couch
- Private Bathroom
- Bathroom Amenities Available
- Hair Dryer
- Separate/Walk-in Shower
- Coffee Maker
- Tea Maker
- Flat-screen TV
- Work Desk with Lamp
- Desk-level Electrical Outlet
- Direct-dial Phone
- Windows Open by Guest
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Oversized Bath Towels
- Complimentary Coffee/Tea Supplies
- Breakfast Buffet Included
Hotel Bars & Lounges
Temporarily closed to support social distancing. Food and drinks can be ordered at the bar and taken to your room.
Location: Our lounge bar is located on the ground floor
Hours of Operation: 11:30 am - 1:00 am
- 1 Meeting Room(s) Available
- Office supplies available
- Free High-Speed Internet in all Rooms
- Wireless Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
Housekeeping & Laundry
- Daily Housekeeping
- Wake Up Calls
Riverside West Smugglers Way
Wandsworth, SW18 1EG
Check In: 4:00 pm
Check Out: 11:00 am
Check-in Age: 18
Parking + -
- Daily Self-Parking Fee: 20 GBP
- The car park is managed by Your Parking Space and is from 20 GBP per vehicle per night for hotel residents. Payment can be made at the machines in the car park with a card, in the hotel reception area, or via the Your Parking Space app. Spaces limited.
Shuttle + -
Accessibility + -
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Telephone with TDD
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
Provided by Hotel
Pet Policy + -
- Pets Allowed
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- Pet Deposit per Stay: 20 GBP
- Pets are welcome by prior arrangement with the hotel. A 20 GBP non refundable deposit per pet per stay will be collected at check in. Service animals welcome at no charge. Subject to availability.
Facility + -
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 7
- Total Number of Rooms: 148
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 148
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 8
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Public Spaces Renovated in: 2014
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2014
Languages + -
Credit Cards + -
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- IHG® Business Edge Pay (UK only)
- China Union Pay
Be The Readiest® for your stay
FAQs for Holiday Inn Express London - Wandsworth
How much is parking at Holiday Inn Express London - Wandsworth?
At Holiday Inn Express London - Wandsworth, self-parking is available for a daily rate of 20 GBP.
Can I cancel my booking at Holiday Inn Express London - Wandsworth for a full refund?
Yes, when you book your stay at Holiday Inn Express London - Wandsworth direct with IHG, choose one of our flexible rates which include the flexibility to change or cancel your reservation at no charge. For full details, refer to our Travel Advisory details.
Is there an area shuttle available at Holiday Inn Express London - Wandsworth?
No, there is not a local area shuttle available at Holiday Inn Express London - Wandsworth.
Does Holiday Inn Express London - Wandsworth have a pool?
No, Holiday Inn Express London - Wandsworth does not have a pool.
What are the check-in and check-out times for Holiday Inn Express London - Wandsworth?
Check-in at Holiday Inn Express London - Wandsworth is from 4:00 pm, and check-out time is 11:00 am. Contact the hotel directly for options available for early check-in or late check-out.
Does Holiday Inn Express London - Wandsworth offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, the Holiday Inn Express London - Wandsworth offers free WiFi!
Does Holiday Inn Express London - Wandsworth have a restaurant on site?
Holiday Inn Express London - Wandsworth has 1 restaurant.
How much does it cost to stay at Holiday Inn Express London - Wandsworth?
Rates for accommodations at Holiday Inn Express London - Wandsworth vary by season. For your rate options, please input your dates.
How many rooms does the Holiday Inn Express London - Wandsworth have?
The Holiday Inn Express London - Wandsworth has 148 guest rooms. Enter your dates to view available rooms for your stay.
Can I bring my pet to Holiday Inn Express London - Wandsworth?
Pets are welcome at Holiday Inn Express London - Wandsworth. There is a pet deposit per stay of 20 GBP. Our Pet Policy: Pets are welcome by prior arrangement with the hotel. A 20 GBP non refundable deposit per pet per stay will be collected at check in. Service animals welcome at no charge. Subject to availability..