Explore Our Hotel
- Black-out Shades
- Rollaway Bed/Cot Available
- Separate Hanging Closet
- In-Room Heating and A/C Controls
- Sofa Bed/Sleeper Couch
- Private Bathroom
- Bathroom Amenities Available
- Hair Dryer
- Separate/Walk-in Shower
- Coffee Maker
- Tea Maker
- Flat-screen TV
- Work Desk with Lamp
- Desk-level Electrical Outlet
- Direct-dial Phone
- Electrical Adapters Available
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Phone in Bathroom
- Complimentary Coffee/Tea Supplies
- Breakfast Buffet Included
- Continental Breakfast Included
- Complimentary Coffee in Lobby
- Kids Eat Free
Hotel Bars & Lounges
From 7 am to 1 am, try our lounge bar in a modern and comfortable atmosphere. Ideal for small business meetings all day long, and at night for a drink with friends. We serve continuously from 7am to 1am, a wide selection of beverages (soft, beer, wines, whyskies, champagne ...) We also organize cocktail parties and receptions. The bar is also open to people who don't stay at the hotel.
Location: Ground floor
Hours of Operation: 7:00 AM - 1:00 AM
- 4 Meeting Room(s) Available
- On-Site Business Center
- Free High-Speed Internet in all Rooms
- Wireless Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
Health & Fitness
Complimentary Fitness Center
Discover our new fitness center: Airco, day lighted, large, fitted with professional equipment. You will find everything for a good moment of relaxation: threadmill, elliptic cycle, free weight and cycle.
Hours of Operation: 6:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Fitness Center Type: EXTENSIVE
Fitness Center Equipment:
- Elliptical Machines
- Free Weights
- Stationary Bicycle
Last Renovation of Fitness Center Equipment: 2013
Housekeeping & Laundry
- Daily Housekeeping
- Language Interpretation
- Wake Up Calls
3 Rue Du Docteur Brassart
Check In: 3:00 PM
Check Out: 12:00 PM
Check-in Age: 18
Parking + -
- Daily Self-Parking Fee: 12 EUR
- Underground public car called parking Centre Europeen. Direct access by lift to the front desk. 12€ 24h fee (1 entrance 1 exit) payable at the reception. Please note parking is open from 5.30am to Midnight.
Shuttle + -
Accessibility + -
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
Provided by Hotel
Pet Policy + -
- Pets Allowed
- Service Animals Allowed
- Pet Fee per Night: 7 EUR
- Pets Allowed: 7 euros per pet and per night. Do not let the animal alone in the room.The pet supplement is not a right to make damages, noise and stains in the hotel. Penalties may apply if we notice abuses.
Facility + -
- Number of Floors: 6
- Total Number of Rooms: 98
- Number of Suites: 12
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 82
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 3
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Current Renovation: 14-October-2019 To 31-March-2020
- All our bathrooms are being renovated between october 2019 and april 2020
Languages + -
Languages Spoken by Staff
Credit Cards + -
- American Express
FAQs for Holiday Inn Express Arras
How much is parking at Holiday Inn Express Arras?
At Holiday Inn Express Arras, self-parking is available for a daily rate of 12 EUR.
Can I cancel my booking at Holiday Inn Express Arras for a full refund?
Yes, when you book your stay at Holiday Inn Express Arras direct with IHG, choose one of our flexible rates which include the flexibility to change or cancel your reservation at no charge. For full details, refer to our Travel Advisory details.
Does Holiday Inn Express Arras have a pool?
No, Holiday Inn Express Arras does not have a pool.
Is there free breakfast available at Holiday Inn Express Arras?
Yes, Holiday Inn Express Arras currently offers grab-and-go options for our complimentary breakfast.
When is breakfast at Holiday Inn Express Arras?
Breakfast at Holiday Inn Express Arras is available from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
What are the check-in and check-out times for Holiday Inn Express Arras?
Check-in at Holiday Inn Express Arras is from 3:00 PM, and check-out time is 12:00 PM. Contact the hotel directly for options available for early check-in or late check-out.
Does Holiday Inn Express Arras offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, the Holiday Inn Express Arras offers free WiFi!
Does Holiday Inn Express Arras have a restaurant on site?
No, there is no on site restaurant at Holiday Inn Express Arras.
Is there a fitness center at Holiday Inn Express Arras?
Yes, there is an onsite fitness center at Holiday Inn Express Arras.
How much does it cost to stay at Holiday Inn Express Arras?
Rates for accommodations at Holiday Inn Express Arras vary by season. For your rate options, please input your dates.
How many rooms does the Holiday Inn Express Arras have?
The Holiday Inn Express Arras has 98 guest rooms. Enter your dates to view available rooms for your stay.
Can I bring my pet to Holiday Inn Express Arras?
Pets are welcome at Holiday Inn Express Arras. Our Pet Policy: Pets Allowed: 7 euros per pet and per night. Do not let the animal alone in the room.The pet supplement is not a right to make damages, noise and stains in the hotel. Penalties may apply if we notice abuses..