Explore Our Hotel
Family-friendly Bristol hotel opposite Temple Meads station, with breakfast included
Holiday Inn Express® Bristol City Centre is a 25-minute drive from Bristol Airport (BRS), and we’re opposite Temple Meads Station, convenient for catching direct trains to Bath, Cardiff and London. The M4, M5 and M32 motorways are close by.
Spend the day shopping at Cabot Circus or visit Clifton Village, where you can spot the iconic Clifton Suspension Bridge or enjoy family fun at Bristol Zoo Gardens. Bristol Harbourside is home to Brunel’s SS Great Britain, and Bristol Aquarium and you can get active with paddle boarding and rowing. At night, sample the city’s lively bars.
Brilliance in Bristol:
- Opposite Bristol Temple Meads station
- Express Start™ Breakfast included in the room rate
- Express Café & Bar
The Express Café & Bar is the perfect spot to eat, meet or work. Grab a panini, catch up with friends over a coffee or plug in your laptop and enjoy fast and free Wi-Fi. Retire to your comfy room after a busy day in Bristol, where you’ll find comfy beds, a flat-screen TV with Freeview and refreshing power shower. Wake up to the most important meal of the day included. Get your protein fix from a filling plate of sausages, bacon, beans and free-range scrambled eggs or opt for something lighter.
- Black-out Shades
- Pillow Menu
- Separate Hanging Closet
- In-Room Heating and A/C Controls
- Sofa Bed/Sleeper Couch
- Private Bathroom
- Bathroom Amenities Available
- Hair Dryer
- Separate/Walk-in Shower
- Coffee Maker
- Tea Maker
- Flat-screen TV
- Work Desk with Lamp
- Desk-level Electrical Outlet
- Direct-dial Phone
- Windows Open by Guest
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Oversized Bath Towels
- Complimentary Coffee/Tea Supplies
- Breakfast Buffet Included
- Off-site Restaurant Delivery Available
Hungry? Relax in our stylish open plan lounge with a tasty bite to eat from our all day dining menu. Choose from our mouth watering selection of food including burgers, pizzas and curry and please your sweet tooth with one of the yummy desserts.
Location: Opposite Reception
Serves: Dinner, Dessert
Hotel Bars & Lounges
Our stylish bar offers a wide range of wines, draught & craft beers and premium spirits to be enjoyed in the comfortable open plan lounge. Pizzas and snacks are available round the clock if you're feeling peckish. If you're lucky enough to look under 25, you will be asked to prove that you're 18 or over if you buy alcohol.
Location: Great Room lounge
Hours of Operation: 11:00 AM - 1:00 AM
- Free High-Speed Internet in all Rooms
- Wireless Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
Housekeeping & Laundry
- Daily Housekeeping
- Wake Up Calls
South End Temple Gate House Temple Meads
Bristol, BS1 6PL
Check In: 2:00 PM
Check Out: 12:00 PM
Check-in Age: 18
Parking + -
- Daily Self-Parking Fee: 13 GBP
- The hotel has 20 designated car parking spaces only on a first come first serve basis charged at £13.00 per day. There is an adjacent pay and display car park, charged at £4.00 from 6pm to 9am overnight, for hotel residents or £10.
Shuttle + -
- Airport to Temple Meads Circular - operates 24 hours per day every 8 minutes at peak times and every 30 minutes outside these times
Accessibility + -
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms
Provided by Hotel
Pet Policy + -
- Pets Allowed
- Service Animals Allowed
- Pet Fee per Night: 15 GBP
- Guide Dogs allowed at all times. Pets allowed subject to contacting the hotel prior to arrival to confirm details with the Duty Manager.
Facility + -
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 7
- Total Number of Rooms: 96
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 96
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 1
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Public Spaces Renovated in: 2018
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2013
Languages + -
Languages Spoken by Staff
Credit Cards + -
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
FAQs for Holiday Inn Express Bristol City Centre
How much is parking at Holiday Inn Express Bristol City Centre?
At Holiday Inn Express Bristol City Centre, self-parking is available for a daily rate of 13 GBP.
Does Holiday Inn Express Bristol City Centre have a pool?
No, Holiday Inn Express Bristol City Centre does not have a pool.
Is there free breakfast available at Holiday Inn Express Bristol City Centre?
Yes, Holiday Inn Express Bristol City Centre offers complimentary breakfast buffet.
When is breakfast at Holiday Inn Express Bristol City Centre?
Breakfast at Holiday Inn Express Bristol City Centre is available from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
What are the check-in and check-out times for Holiday Inn Express Bristol City Centre?
Check-in at Holiday Inn Express Bristol City Centre is from 2:00 PM, and check-out time is 12:00 PM. Contact the hotel directly for options available for early check-in or late check-out.
Does Holiday Inn Express Bristol City Centre offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, the Holiday Inn Express Bristol City Centre offers free WiFi!
Does Holiday Inn Express Bristol City Centre have a restaurant on site?
No, there is no on site restaurant at Holiday Inn Express Bristol City Centre.
How much does it cost to stay at Holiday Inn Express Bristol City Centre?
Rates for accommodations at Holiday Inn Express Bristol City Centre vary by season. For your rate options, please input your dates.
How many rooms does the Holiday Inn Express Bristol City Centre have?
The Holiday Inn Express Bristol City Centre has 96 guest rooms. Enter your dates to view available rooms for your stay.
Can I bring my pet to Holiday Inn Express Bristol City Centre?
Pets are welcome at Holiday Inn Express Bristol City Centre. Our Pet Policy: Guide Dogs allowed at all times. Pets allowed subject to contacting the hotel prior to arrival to confirm details with the Duty Manager..