Explore Our Hotel
Fresh, clean and uncomplicated, the Holiday Inn Express Edmonton Downtown hotel offers competitive rates for business travelers. We know what business travelers want when they travel, meeting rooms that can seat up to 200 people in our City View Ballroom and we’ll even handle your catering needs. We have free high-speed, wired and wireless internet access throughout the hotel. There’s also 24-hour business centre and we include our free hot breakfast buffet and easy access to the Villa Bistro in the hotel. Also, 90% of our rooms feature a balcony.
We are in the heart of downtown and a 5-minute walk to several Government of Alberta Offices, Enbridge is only 2 blocks away, and we are steps from the ATCO offices. The closest (LRT) underground Transit is one block away. We are within easy access to The University of Alberta and the Shaw Conference Centre is only a 4-minute drive. If you are attending a concert or a big ticket event, we are within walking distance to Rogers Place.Home of the Edmonton Oilers and upcoming events like Little Big Town, Snoop Dogg, Cirque du Soleil, Michael Buble, Ariana Grande, Backstreet Boys, Carrie Underwood, Justin Timberlake, Cher, Iron Maiden, Elton John, and Russel Peters are taking place.
- Black-out Shades
- Rollaway Bed/Cot Available
- Crib Available
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Separate Hanging Closet
- In-Room Heating and A/C Controls
- Extra Bedding Available
- Asthma/Allergy Sensitive Features
- Private Bathroom
- Bathroom Amenities Available
- Hair Dryer
- Separate Vanity Area
- Mini Refrigerator
- Coffee Maker
- Flat-screen TV
- Work Desk with Lamp
- Desk-level Electrical Outlet
- Free Local Calls
- Pay-per-view Available
- Video Games Available
- Phone with Voicemail
- Windows Open by Guest
- Complimentary Coffee/Tea Supplies
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- Full Breakfast Included
- Complimentary Coffee in Lobby
- Kids Eat Free
- 8 Meeting Room(s) Available
- On-Site Business Center
- Office supplies available
- Free High-Speed Internet in all Rooms
- Wireless Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Internet Browser on TV
Entertainment & Recreation
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor Pool Hours of Operation: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Health & Fitness
Complimentary Fitness Center
Eliptical cross trainer, treadmills, recumbent bike and Nautilus SelectTech weights & universal machine with natural ceiling lighting, television and water cooler.
Hours of Operation: 5:30 AM to 11:30 PM
Fitness Center Type: LIMITED
Fitness Center Equipment:
- Stair Stepper
- Elliptical Machines
- Free Weights
- Stationary Bicycle
Last Renovation of Fitness Center Equipment: 2015
Housekeeping & Laundry
- Daily Housekeeping
- On-site Guest Self-Laundry Facilities
- Hours of Operation: 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Executive Club Level
- Language Interpretation
- Wake Up Calls
- Storage Space Available
- ATM/Cash Machine
- Ice Machine
10010 - 104th Street NW
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 0Z1
Check In: 3:00 PM
Check Out: 12:00 PM
Check-in Age: 18
Parking + -
- Daily Self-Parking Fee: 12 CAD
- Limited parking available in IMPARK adjacent to hotel. Overflow parking available on 104th street across from Red Arrow office. Please register plate number at front desk upon check-in to receive our preferred guest parking rate. Do Not Leave Valuables.
Shuttle + -
- The radius provided is all over Edmonton City Limits, Leduc and Nisku.
Accessibility + -
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Closed Caption TVs
- Telephone with TDD
Provided by Hotel
Pet Policy + -
- Pets Allowed
- Service Animals Allowed
- Pet Fee per Night: 25 CAD
- Pet Policy 25CAD per pet per day. Service animals allowed without any extra fees
Facility + -
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 8
- Total Number of Rooms: 140
- Number of Suites: 6
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 140
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 3
- Fully modern renovation 2015
- Public Spaces Renovated in: 2015
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2015
Languages + -
Languages Spoken by Staff
Credit Cards + -
- American Express
- Carte Blanche
- Diners Club
FAQs for Holiday Inn Express Edmonton Downtown
How much is parking at Holiday Inn Express Edmonton Downtown?
At Holiday Inn Express Edmonton Downtown, self-parking is available for a daily rate of 12 CAD.
Does Holiday Inn Express Edmonton Downtown have a pool?
Yes, Holiday Inn Express Edmonton Downtown has an indoor pool.
When is breakfast at Holiday Inn Express Edmonton Downtown?
Breakfast at Holiday Inn Express Edmonton Downtown is available from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
What are the check-in and check-out times for Holiday Inn Express Edmonton Downtown?
Check-in at Holiday Inn Express Edmonton Downtown is from 3:00 PM, and check-out time is 12:00 PM. Contact the hotel directly for options available for early check-in or late check-out.
Does Holiday Inn Express Edmonton Downtown offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, the Holiday Inn Express Edmonton Downtown offers free WiFi!
Does Holiday Inn Express Edmonton Downtown have a restaurant on site?
Holiday Inn Express Edmonton Downtown has 1 restaurant.
Is there a fitness center at Holiday Inn Express Edmonton Downtown?
Yes, there is an onsite fitness center at Holiday Inn Express Edmonton Downtown.
How much does it cost to stay at Holiday Inn Express Edmonton Downtown?
Rates for accommodations at Holiday Inn Express Edmonton Downtown vary by season. For your rate options, please input your dates.
How many rooms does the Holiday Inn Express Edmonton Downtown have?
The Holiday Inn Express Edmonton Downtown has 140 guest rooms. Enter your dates to view available rooms for your stay.
Can I bring my pet to Holiday Inn Express Edmonton Downtown?
Pets are welcome at Holiday Inn Express Edmonton Downtown. Our Pet Policy: Pet Policy 25CAD per pet per day. Service animals allowed without any extra fees.