Explore Our Hotel
Tour the South Rim of Grand Canyon National Park
The best in Grand Canyon lodging is at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Grand Canyon located just a mile from the South Rim entrance which is open all year round and has some of the most spectacular views that can only been seen well during the winter months.
For an unforgettable experience, bring your family to the Grand Canyon National Park. Lodging with us allows you to see great sites, like the Desert View Watchtower and National Geographic IMAX Theater. We're also near a number of tour agencies, offering airplane, helicopter, jeep, horseback riding and rafting excursions and the front desk will be happy to assist with making reservations. Within walking distance are several full service and fast food dining options that make our hotel’s convenient location a top destination.
Located near the Grand Canyon National Park Airport (GCN), enjoy our signature cinnamon rolls from the free Express Start Breakfast Bar to give you fuel. After touring the canyon and enjoying the world famous sunsets, unwind with a swim in the indoor pool and whirlpool, and now you can surf the web on the fastest High Speed Internet access available in Tusayan, AZ. All of our guest rooms include a Mini Fridge and Microwave perfect for any midday snack. No matter what brings you to the Grand Canyon South Rim, our hotel is the best way to "Stay Smart."
- Black-out Shades
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Separate Hanging Closet
- In-Room Heating and A/C Controls
- Private Bathroom
- Bathroom Amenities Available
- Hair Dryer
- Mini Refrigerator
- Coffee Maker
- Flat-screen TV
- Work Desk with Lamp
- Desk-level Electrical Outlet
- Free Local Calls
- Premium Channels
- Direct-dial Phone
- Two-line Phone
- Phone with Voicemail
- Electrical Adapters Available
- Complimentary Morning Newspaper
- Windows Open by Guest
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Complimentary Coffee/Tea Supplies
- Full Breakfast Included
- Breakfast Buffet Included
- Continental Breakfast Included
- Complimentary Coffee in Lobby
- Kids Eat Free
- On-Site Business Center
- Free High-Speed Internet in all Rooms
- Wireless Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
Entertainment & Recreation
- Indoor Pool
- Heated Indoor Pool
- Indoor Whirlpool
- Indoor Pool Hours of Operation: 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Housekeeping & Laundry
- Daily Housekeeping
- Language Interpretation
- Wake Up Calls
- ATM/Cash Machine
- Ice Machine
226 Hwy 64 P.O.Box 3245
Grand Canyon, Arizona 86023
Check In: 3:00 PM
Check Out: 11:00 AM
Check-in Age: 21
Parking + -
- Complimentary Self Parking Available
Shuttle + -
- Shuttle Buses that have specific pick up locations through out the town of Tusayan and have drop off locations specific inside the Grand Canyon Nat'l Park... This shuttle service ONLY available from May - September
Accessibility + -
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
- Registration Desk
- Business Center
- Number of Accessible Meeting Rooms: 0
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Registration Area
- Accessible Guest Rooms
- Business Center
Hotel Areas with Accessible Routes from Accessible Public Entrance
- Accessible Self Parking
- Van Accessible Self Parking
- Ramp Access
- Closed Caption TVs
- Telephone with TDD
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Public Spaces
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms
Provided by Hotel
Pet Policy + -
- Service Animals Allowed
- No Pets allowed at hotel. Discovering a non service animal in a room will incur a 300.00 USD Cleaning Charge, no exceptions. We do allow Service Animals, unfortunately we do not allow Emotional Support Animals
Facility + -
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 3
- Total Number of Rooms: 197
- Number of Suites: 35
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 197
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 8
- Connecting Rooms Available
Languages + -
Languages Spoken by Staff
Credit Cards + -
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
Be The Readiest® for your stay
FAQs for Holiday Inn Express & Suites Grand Canyon
How much is parking at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Grand Canyon?
Complementary parking is available at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Grand Canyon for hotel guests.
Does Holiday Inn Express & Suites Grand Canyon have a pool?
Yes, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Grand Canyon has an indoor pool.
Is there free breakfast available at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Grand Canyon?
Yes, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Grand Canyon offers complimentary breakfast buffet.
When is breakfast at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Grand Canyon?
Breakfast at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Grand Canyon is available from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
What are the check-in and check-out times for Holiday Inn Express & Suites Grand Canyon?
Check-in at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Grand Canyon is from 3:00 PM, and check-out time is 11:00 AM. Contact the hotel directly for options available for early check-in or late check-out.
Does Holiday Inn Express & Suites Grand Canyon offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Grand Canyon offers free WiFi!
Does Holiday Inn Express & Suites Grand Canyon have a restaurant on site?
No, there is no on site restaurant at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Grand Canyon.
How much does it cost to stay at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Grand Canyon?
Rates for accommodations at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Grand Canyon vary by season. For your rate options, please input your dates.
How many rooms does the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Grand Canyon have?
The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Grand Canyon has 197 guest rooms. Enter your dates to view available rooms for your stay.
Can I bring my pet to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Grand Canyon?
No, pets are not allowed at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Grand Canyon.