It’s fresh, it’s hot, and it’s free. Dig into our free Express Start Breakfast full of your favorites to help kick start your day.
Breakfast offering may vary by hotel location
Explore Our Hotel
A welcoming London hotel near Hoxton and Shoreditch with free WiFi and breakfast included
Holiday Inn Express® London - City hotel is just steps from Old Street Tube station.
The restaurants and buzzing nightlife of Hoxton and Shoreditch are a 5-minute walk. You can catch the Stansted Express train to London Stansted Airport (STN) at London Liverpool Street station. Shops and restaurants at Spitalfields Market and world-class performing arts at the Barbican Centre are a 15-minute walk away. St. Paul's Cathedral is also within easy reach, and buses whisk you to Oxford Street shopping and the London Eye in no time. Business guests are a short walk from the City of London financial district. Hosting an event? The hotel’s 5 naturally lit, flexible meeting rooms can hold up to 80 people.
At this hotel you can enjoy:
- Free WiFi
- Express Start™ Breakfast included in the room rate
- Discount passes to the nearby Nuffield Health gym
- On-site parking (limited)
- A Business Centre
Inviting rooms have blackout curtains to help you sleep soundly. Start the morning with a hot breakfast of sausages, scrambled eggs and baked beans. At day's end, you can meet with friends over drinks in the lobby bar.
- Black-out Shades
- Pillow Menu
- Rollaway Bed/Cot Available
- Crib Available
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Separate Hanging Closet
- In-Room Heating and A/C Controls
- Extra Bedding Available
- Sofa Bed/Sleeper Couch
- Private Bathroom
- Bathroom Amenities Available
- Hair Dryer
- Separate/Walk-in Shower
- Flat-screen TV
- Work Desk with Lamp
- Direct-dial Phone
- Phone with Voicemail
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Oversized Bath Towels
- Complimentary Coffee/Tea Supplies
- Breakfast Buffet Included
- Continental Breakfast Included
- 3 Meeting Room(s) Available
- On-Site Business Center
- Free High-Speed Internet in all Rooms
- Wireless Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
Housekeeping & Laundry
- Daily Housekeeping
- Wake Up Calls
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- Storage Space Available
- ATM/Cash Machine
275 Old Street
London, EC1V 9LN
Check In: 2:00 PM
Check Out: 11:00 AM
Check-in Age: 18
Parking + -
- Daily Self-Parking Fee: 30 GBP
- Car parking located at hotel £30.00 (Monday to Saturday and £15 Sunday per day (same for Motorcycles) FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS Parking area covered by CCTV No Height Restrictions Max Width 1900mm Max Length 4900mm
Shuttle + -
Accessibility + -
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Closed Caption TVs
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Public Spaces
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms
Provided by Hotel
Pet Policy + -
- Service Animals Allowed
- No pets accepted with the exception of Guide dogs and Hearing dogs.
Facility + -
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 5
- Total Number of Rooms: 224
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 224
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 6
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Public Spaces Renovated in: 2007
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2011
Languages + -
Languages Spoken by Staff
Credit Cards + -
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- IHG® Business Edge Pay (UK only)
Be The Readiest® for your stay
Earn unlimited 2X points
Reach Platinum Elite Status Faster
FAQs for Holiday Inn Express London - City
How much is parking at Holiday Inn Express London - City?
At Holiday Inn Express London - City, self-parking is available for a daily rate of 30 GBP.
Can I cancel my booking at Holiday Inn Express London - City for a full refund?
Yes, when you book your stay at Holiday Inn Express London - City direct with IHG, choose one of our flexible rates which include the flexibility to change or cancel your reservation at no charge. For full details, refer to our Travel Advisory details.
Does Holiday Inn Express London - City have a pool?
No, Holiday Inn Express London - City does not have a pool.
What are the check-in and check-out times for Holiday Inn Express London - City?
Check-in at Holiday Inn Express London - City is from 2:00 PM, and check-out time is 11:00 AM. Contact the hotel directly for options available for early check-in or late check-out.
Does Holiday Inn Express London - City offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, the Holiday Inn Express London - City offers free WiFi!
Does Holiday Inn Express London - City have a restaurant on site?
No, there is no on site restaurant at Holiday Inn Express London - City.
How much does it cost to stay at Holiday Inn Express London - City?
Rates for accommodations at Holiday Inn Express London - City vary by season. For your rate options, please input your dates.
How many rooms does the Holiday Inn Express London - City have?
The Holiday Inn Express London - City has 224 guest rooms. Enter your dates to view available rooms for your stay.
Can I bring my pet to Holiday Inn Express London - City?
No, pets are not allowed at Holiday Inn Express London - City.