Explore Our Hotel
Stylish Munich hotel close to Messe München Trade Fair, with Wi-Fi and breakfast included
The Holiday Inn Express® Munich - Messe hotel is in Munich´s tranquil Feldkirchen district and close to all its dining options.
Just half an hour from Munich Airport (MUC), our hotel is seven minutes by taxi from Messe München Trade Fair and is directly linked to central Munich via Feldkirchen S-Bahn Station. In the city centre, there´s the spectacular 12-century town hall on medieval Marienplatz, a colourful food market and the twin spires of the 15th-century cathedral to discover. Near the hotel there´s a choice of beer gardens and restaurants for a taste of hearty Bavarian cuisine.
At this hotel you can enjoy:
- Inclusive Wi-Fi
- Express Start™ Breakfast included in the room rate
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Convenient sockets for charging devices
Contemporary guest rooms offer smart styling with blackout curtains, comfortable bedding and pillow menus to ensure sweet dreams. The hotel´s multipurpose open plan lobby area has work stations, All Day Dining and a well-stocked bar for relaxing after your work is done. We have a 24-hour Business Centre for last-minute emailing and printing, plus a fully equipped meeting room for all your presentation and conference needs.
- Black-out Shades
- Pillow Menu
- Rollaway Bed/Cot Available
- Crib Available
- Iron/Ironing Board
- In-Room Heating and A/C Controls
- Extra Bedding Available
- Sofa Bed/Sleeper Couch
- Private Bathroom
- Bathroom Amenities Available
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Tea Maker
- Flat-screen TV
- Work Desk with Lamp
- Desk-level Electrical Outlet
- Direct-dial Phone
- Electrical Adapters Available
- Windows Open by Guest
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Complimentary Coffee/Tea Supplies
- Continental Breakfast Included
- Off-site Restaurant Delivery Available
Hotel Bars & Lounges
Make yourself comfortable in the Holiday Inn Express Munich Messe’s Lobby Bar where you can enjoy different types of beer and various other alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks and cocktails. For the small hunger, we offer you a selection of different pizzas, flame cake and other snacks. The bar is a good place to get together.
Hours of Operation: 6:00 PM - 12:00 AM
- 1 Meeting Room(s) Available
- On-Site Business Center
- Free High-Speed Internet in all Rooms
- Wireless Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
Housekeeping & Laundry
- Daily Housekeeping
- Wake Up Calls
- Storage Space Available
Otto-Lilienthal-Ring 6 Feldkirchen bei Munich
Check In: 2:00 PM
Check Out: 12:00 PM
Check-in Age: 18
Parking + -
- Complimentary Self Parking Available
- Daily Self-Parking Fee: 0 EUR
- Complimentary parking for coaches, busses and lorries close to the hotel and space for cars free of charge. Furthermore a garage with 100 underground parking spaces and 20 spaces for SUV's and vans in our secured camera surveillanced area free of charge.
Shuttle + -
Accessibility + -
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Closed Caption TVs
Provided by Hotel
Pet Policy + -
- Pets Allowed
- Service Animals Allowed
- Pet Walking Area On-site
- Pet Deposit per Stay: 0 EUR
- Pet Fee per Night: 16 EUR
- Pets are allowed in the guestrooms only. There is a charge of 16 Euros per night for additional cleaning.
Facility + -
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 6
- Total Number of Rooms: 120
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 120
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 1
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Public Spaces Renovated in: 2016
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2015
Languages + -
Languages Spoken by Staff
Credit Cards + -
- American Express
FAQs for Holiday Inn Express Munich - Messe
How much is parking at Holiday Inn Express Munich - Messe?
Complementary parking is available at Holiday Inn Express Munich - Messe for hotel guests.
Does Holiday Inn Express Munich - Messe offer free airport shuttle service?
Holiday Inn Express Munich - Messe does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Holiday Inn Express Munich - Messe from the airport?
Holiday Inn Express Munich - Messe is 45 mi from Franz-Josef Strauss Airport Munich and is 144 mi from Nuremberg Airport and is 220 mi from Stuttgart Airport and is 139 mi from SALZBURG AIRPORTW. A. MOZART.
Is there an area shuttle available at Holiday Inn Express Munich - Messe?
No, there is not a local area shuttle available at Holiday Inn Express Munich - Messe.
Does Holiday Inn Express Munich - Messe have a pool?
No, Holiday Inn Express Munich - Messe does not have a pool.
When is breakfast at Holiday Inn Express Munich - Messe?
Breakfast at Holiday Inn Express Munich - Messe is available from 6:30 AM to 10:30 PM.
What are the check-in and check-out times for Holiday Inn Express Munich - Messe?
Check-in at Holiday Inn Express Munich - Messe is from 2:00 PM, and check-out time is 12:00 PM. Contact the hotel directly for options available for early check-in or late check-out.
Does Holiday Inn Express Munich - Messe offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, the Holiday Inn Express Munich - Messe offers free WiFi!
Does Holiday Inn Express Munich - Messe have a restaurant on site?
No, there is no on site restaurant at Holiday Inn Express Munich - Messe.
Is there a fitness center at Holiday Inn Express Munich - Messe?
No, the Holiday Inn Express Munich - Messe does not have a fitness center on site.
How much does it cost to stay at Holiday Inn Express Munich - Messe?
Rates for accommodations at Holiday Inn Express Munich - Messe vary by season. For your rate options, please input your dates.
How many rooms does the Holiday Inn Express Munich - Messe have?
The Holiday Inn Express Munich - Messe has 120 guest rooms. Enter your dates to view available rooms for your stay.
Can I bring my pet to Holiday Inn Express Munich - Messe?
Pets are welcome at Holiday Inn Express Munich - Messe. There is a pet deposit per stay of 0 EUR. Our Pet Policy: Pets are allowed in the guestrooms only. There is a charge of 16 Euros per night for additional cleaning..