Explore Our Hotel
Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express® Twin Falls Hotel
Make the Smart choice by staying at the three time award winning Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Twin Falls, Idaho.
Conveniently located off of I-84 at exit 173 and Highway 93, the hotel is just 9 miles north of the Magic Valley Regional Airport.
Business travels will find our hotel near the offices of Glanbia, Chobani, Clif Bar and St. Lukes Magic Valley Medical Center.
Leisure travelers to the Twin Falls area love our proximity to the Snake River Canyon. While there, you can enjoy the Perrine Bridge, views of BASE jumpers and walking along the Canyon Rim Trails. Our state of the art Visitors Center is well worth the visit. We are also within walking distance to the beautiful campus of the College of Southern Idaho.
- Black-out Shades
- Rollaway Bed/Cot Available
- Crib Available
- Iron/Ironing Board
- In-room Safe
- Separate Hanging Closet
- In-Room Heating and A/C Controls
- Private Bathroom
- Bathroom Amenities Available
- Hair Dryer
- Mini Refrigerator
- Coffee Maker
- Flat-screen TV
- Work Desk with Lamp
- Desk-level Electrical Outlet
- Free Local Calls
- Premium Channels
- Direct-dial Phone
- Phone with Voicemail
- Complimentary Morning Newspaper
- Windows Open by Guest
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Oversized Bath Towels
- Complimentary Coffee/Tea Supplies
- Full Breakfast Included
- Breakfast Buffet Included
- Continental Breakfast Included
- Complimentary Coffee in Lobby
- Off-site Restaurant Delivery Available
- 1 Meeting Room(s) Available
- On-Site Business Center
- Office supplies available
- Free High-Speed Internet in all Rooms
- Wireless Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
Entertainment & Recreation
- Indoor Pool
- Heated Indoor Pool
- Indoor Whirlpool
- Indoor Pool Hours of Operation: 6:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Health & Fitness
Complimentary Fitness Center
One treadmill, two elipticals and stationary bike. Each treadmill is equipped with headphone jacks, headphones are included. Also use our free weights from 5-50 lbs and bench.
Hours of Operation: 12:00 PM to 12:00 PM
Fitness Center Type: LIMITED
Fitness Center Equipment:
- Elliptical Machines
- Free Weights
- Stationary Bicycle
Housekeeping & Laundry
- Daily Housekeeping
- Language Interpretation
- Wake Up Calls
- Ice Machine
1554 Fillmore Street
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
Check In: 3:00 PM
Check Out: 12:00 PM
Check-in Age: 18
Parking + -
- Complimentary Self Parking Available
- Parking lot is open to all guests of the hotel. We do not have parking in our parking lot for Semi Trucks.
Shuttle + -
Accessibility + -
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
- Registration Desk
- Business Center
- Number of Accessible Meeting Rooms: 1
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Registration Area
- Accessible Guest Rooms
- Business Center
- Meeting Room
- Exercise Facility
Hotel Areas with Accessible Routes from Accessible Public Entrance
- Accessible Self Parking
- Van Accessible Self Parking
- Ramp Access
- Closed Caption TVs
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Public Spaces
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms
Provided by Hotel
Pet Policy + -
- Service Animals Allowed
- We do allow service animals and this fee does not apply please contact the front desk for additional information. We do not allow pets at this facility, you will be charged a 250.00 dollar fee for having a pet in a guest room.
Facility + -
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 3
- Total Number of Rooms: 91
- Number of Suites: 22
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 91
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 1
- Connecting Rooms Available
Languages + -
Languages Spoken by Staff
Credit Cards + -
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
FAQs for Holiday Inn Express & Suites Twin Falls
How much is parking at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Twin Falls?
Complimentary parking is available at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Twin Falls for hotel guests.
Can I cancel my booking at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Twin Falls for a full refund?
Yes, when you book your stay at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Twin Falls direct with IHG, choose one of our flexible rates which include the flexibility to change or cancel your reservation at no charge. For full details, refer to our Travel Advisory details.
Is there an area shuttle available at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Twin Falls?
No, there is not a local area shuttle available at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Twin Falls.
Does Holiday Inn Express & Suites Twin Falls have a pool?
Yes, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Twin Falls has an indoor pool.
When is breakfast at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Twin Falls?
Breakfast at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Twin Falls is available from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
What are the check-in and check-out times for Holiday Inn Express & Suites Twin Falls?
Check-in at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Twin Falls is from 3:00 PM, and check-out time is 12:00 PM. Contact the hotel directly for options available for early check-in or late check-out.
Does Holiday Inn Express & Suites Twin Falls offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Twin Falls offers free WiFi!
Does Holiday Inn Express & Suites Twin Falls have a restaurant on site?
No, there is no on site restaurant at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Twin Falls.
Is there a fitness center at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Twin Falls?
Yes, there is an onsite fitness center at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Twin Falls.
How much does it cost to stay at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Twin Falls?
Rates for accommodations at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Twin Falls vary by season. For your rate options, please input your dates.
How many rooms does the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Twin Falls have?
The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Twin Falls has 91 guest rooms. Enter your dates to view available rooms for your stay.
Can I bring my pet to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Twin Falls?
No, pets are not allowed at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Twin Falls.